- Install composer if not already installed
- Download the latest release
- Extract the zip to the root or a subdirectory
- Copy config.sample.php to config.php
- Open config.php and edit the following constants and save the file:
TTCMS_MAINSITE_PATH. If you install on a dev server and then move it to a new server with a different domain, you will need to edit these for the new server.
- Run composer to install needed libraries:
Open your browser to
http://replace_url/login/ and login with the login credentials below:
- username: TriTan
- password: TriTanCMS
http://replace_url/admin/options-general/ and change the API Key to something unique.